Friday, February 3, 2012

The Work Space

This is my kitchen:





















...actually it's the dorm's kitchen that I get to use, but for all purposes it's mine :)



Now time for the equipment/utensils list of things I have:

As mentioned in my last post I have a jelly roll pan and a cookie sheet. I have no other pan or pots (hopefully I won't need them, if not, that's what I'm supposed to figure out!)
I have 3 different sized bowls
I have a whisk, red spatula, and Darth Vader spatula (don't worry, all baked items are from the dark side, dark chocolate that is)
I have 4 measuring cups and some measuring spoons 
I have a cutting board and a small knife. Can I include my can opener too? And...that's it...


Oh gosh I really don't have a lot of supplies...I don't even have a hand mixer (uh oh, I guess I'll be working on my arm muscles this spring) Well I do have an oven mitt and a Washburn Ichabods apron, so I guess that's all I need :) If I ask my sister nicely enough she might even let me use her apartment kitchen (she has more supplies than I do...)


I promise that the next time I post it'll be baking. Hint: chocolate and coffee. ;D


Until I actually bake, I'm Sarah
Peace

3 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I'm sure they are yammy~ I like the background colors, they're clean and explicit. And you have specific recipe, procedure, and clear pictures. Well, I have to work on my blog and catch up with you~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...pretty darn jealous of your Darth spatula! Where did you get that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a present but I'm pretty sure you can get it from Williams-Sonoma.

      Delete