Thursday, April 26, 2012

Basic Baking Problems Podcast

I interviewed my mother and sister on simple problems that they've had before in baking. Mary is a dentist in Kansas but always bakes. In her first apartment she had one of the smallest kitchens there is. Katie is a college student, also in Kansas, and though her kitchen is bigger than my mom's first kitchen, it could use some more counter space.




Podcast Powered By Podbean



I want to mention that when we talked about high elevation, the area we have baked in was around 8,600 feet above sea level. If you have any questions to the answers, just leave a comment and I’ll try to respond to them. Baking in all sorts of places is possible, just don’t give up.

Until I bake next, I'm Sarah
Peace


Here is a transcribed copy of the interview. I know it's hard to understand my family at times, so here it is written down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment